Mar 10, 2010

Digging waves of words

Mildly spinning my body towards the sound of the ears,
like white sheets blown by the cold air, drying.
carrying me, weightless,

The heat of the sun, sweats my skin to tears,
sticks of blue box cigarettes touches my lips,
everytime i preach, my heart breached, for the stone cold emotions,
captured by the hands of loneliness,

The rain shall pour on me, in those hopeless night,
when the blood rushing through our veins,
moving towards direction we can't hold,
resisting reality that flashes in view,

The drives kept sacred with our immortality,
written as the history, as reference,
tenderness lies harden beneath the layers that covers,

and I'd stand through the weathers coming,
and You'd would elevate as the wind blows,
If the wind flies you back to the starting line,
theres where we'll touch, creating presence,

Glued to strings, attached to the everlasting memories.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment