Mar 27, 2010

IMY, I really do.

I fall asleep at night, dreaming of you,
and when I get home from classes,
I looked for my phone to reach you like I always do,
or when I get home, I would have called,
if I could.

I miss you
and all the little things that we do
I miss you
from the sunrise and every other day too

Everytime I walk in my room,
theres pictures of you scattered on the table
and when I looked down,
I'll end up seeing flashes of our hardest time together,

I miss you
and the feeling when u said we're fine
I miss you
and thoughts of you just kept me blind

P/S :I miss waking you up every other day,
I miss you saying you can't wait to see me
I miss your sincere 'Im-truly-happy' grin :)
I miss you asking how I'm doing today
I miss you calling me smooch, sweets and love
I even miss you cooking me lunch :)
I miss you giving me an eye to show that i did something wrong
I miss you saying you're worried
I miss you telling me 'Imy syg'
I miss the smell of your breath
I miss how you always take more time getting ready than I do
I miss how you smell better than me
I miss how much you workout
I miss those driving range
I miss those lonely nights away
I miss the snaps of silly pictures
I miss how u hug me from the back
I miss how u roll over to my side and hug me after we fight
I miss you comforting me
I miss calling u my home
I miss the teases and doveys
I miss you bothering me
I miss seeing your name comes up on my phone
I miss your calls and talks
I miss seeing my picture in ur wallet
I miss you saying 'everything's fine'
I miss you standing up for me
I Miss You, and if I could just pick up the phone and say
"I MISS YOU SO MUCH", I would.

Remember when u wrote " She's my gugugaga" and "Duh-vey"
That's when I know you're telling the world I'm yours, and that's all there is.
Everything felt perfect that moment, and
I couldn't be more proud to be the one by your side.

So, I'd like to say 'thank you', for that moment, that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment