Mar 10, 2010

But For You

P/S: This was something that I found in my old journal and everytime I read, it brings every memories to mind. hope it means something to you guys too :)


What have u done to me?
The fact that it hurts to know that ure not mine
The fact that u give me hope
Then pull the strings out
I never would put my heart on the line

But for you..
I feel that im putting my heart under the chopping bord
Waiting for u to save it or let go
U keep pulling the strings
To make me wonder & guess
What is the real deal between us
Baby, I love you
Beneath it all u know that its true
I seem as dumb as i could be

But for you..
Ill swim through the seas
Through the air
Through everything in despair
As long as i get to see you
As much as we want to
I look beneath the odds & the bound
Look pass the worse & the sound
I blame myself for not being who you want

But for you..
I cant stop sacrifice
I cant stop the lies
I cant imagine how my life would be
if u ever let me go
but i promise myself
I wouldnt let myself down

Ouh help me god
if that ever happen
let him love me as much as i love him
Let us be.

1 comment:

  1. Similar to what i've been through . Nice words lya . Nice . This post of ur's really mean a lot .

    ReplyDelete