Mar 10, 2010

Descriptions in detailed section

I ran towards the door to catch your eye, but somehow I fail to impress the right guy,

the mission I was on completely turn right on me, backfired,

the rest can just shut,

windows are broken, showing the emptiness stored,

the weaknesses that owned by the puppets, laughing down evilly from dark skies,

'I'd rather see you in pain' they said,

I banished every sentence their mouth made,

I'll be fighting for my life and break into the sites of fears,

constructions on the life core , I once believed were the reason I should live on,

I imagined little children laughs, jumping up and down the plays and grounds,

the innocence , the honesty, I missed,

now, should I be threaten by what I let myself to,

or should I face and bring out all the growling self in me,

despite the smirk I have on my face,

I'm not the puppets, the evils, I'm just living, surviving,

& if doing that means i should force, torture, I might just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment