Mar 28, 2010

In the dark

Baby,
I see u when darkness slowly closing in on me

I want to shout, to make u notice

yes
I don't need you
because I can live without you
I don't need you
because I can be on my own

but I can't
doesn't matter how far I am or try to be
doesn't matter whoever surrounds me

my heart is with you
and I keep falling back towards you

I didn't force or make it go your way
but it did anyway
I'm still not forcing or make my heart and mind with thoughts of you
but it is
every minute and every second
I didn't make my body feel your presence
but I felt it anyway

each time I look away
there would be a piece of you falls on my lap
I'd brush it off
and it would still flew back to me

each step i walk further away from you
theres a a chain that keep pulling me back
and when i stood still, it kept trying to make me tripped
tripped into you, thoughts of you, presence of you
each distinct significant parts of you
crumbling down on me

God, make it stop, please
it hurts
it keeps reminding me that he's not mine anymore
and I'm not his.

am I not yours baby?

but wait, don't make it stop
keep it coming
because I LOVE YOU
and even when it hurts,
at the end of the day,
I'll be fine
because even thoughts of you, makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment