Dec 27, 2008

When i get mushy, ill get realy mushy. hahha

underneath all the lies there's a truth
truth is, i miss you
underneath all the mess there's a sacred reality
truth is, im in love with you

and the truth is, when it comes to u
i cant seem to find the suitable yet perfect words to describe you
You're unique and original, i guess, that's what i fell for
now, you're the reason i smile
now, you're the sun that shine me thoroughly
now, you're my comfort that makes me high
now, you're my air that comes from within
now, it just u and me and nothing else matter

and if there's any storm that passes by in the future
i'll promise you, i'll hold your hand,and will never let go
as i have given my heart to you, we'll face it all, together

2 comments:

  1. i know u!
    ur the debater from dungun kan?

    u ada ehem ehem dengan izzat from my campus n debate team kan?

    hey tak ingat i ke?

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha
    mana ada ehem ehem
    he's my childhood friend la dear
    of cz i rmmber u!

    ReplyDelete