Dec 19, 2008

Linger, an expression of anger

no turning back

i loved, u loved, we loved
it was heaven, no rush
we held hands all the way through
but my thoughts went wild
u acted out of reach
i went thousands of mile
to make things better in reach

i pour my heart out, sayang
i let all my guards down
u know how hard it was sayang??
i even let my ego out drown
im the type who stand for its beliefs
but for u, i ignore it all
i tried, fought what thought would be a relief
it even made my heart crawl

i pull, hold the strings as tight, as hard
u?
u just stand there and stared
what happen to you?
i asked, i beg, for the answers
when i was ready to accept ur non-existance
what u did was, lied & give me kisses

i tried my best to believe the words
but baby, in ur eyes, lies the truth
i knew it was coming, it was a cursed
u will someday, tell the truth
what u did,u left with a sentence
'im sorry'
and just dissapear in split seconds?

now, out of the blue, ure back here
saying 'I miss you' and millions of sorry
if u said u hope for me to hug & act to tear
i would say 'u fucking wrong, Haiqal Ramli'

2 comments:

  1. what a pathetic guy he is.
    well , guys are like that right ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,not all guys are like that..
    but yeah..all i can say is,too bad..his loss anyway..

    ReplyDelete