Dec 25, 2008

Rise

the summer breeze
kill me pleasee

the wind blows my hair off my shoulder
sand between my toes as i walk through
and a packet of liquorish never taste better
my cranky sky never this baby blue

when u make me say 'i like u alot'
u make my heart write this for u
words drawn by all the plot
as the sound turning me to u

as colorful as it is
i wonder how it feels
cz i dont know wt to do ,jeez
as i am clueless ,ouh please

pigeon fly by, and i never even bother
not now, details and similarities
is this the one or another
tasting better than the red smarties

putting all the pieces together
abandoned by the one who ignored
and i never feel better
even when im confuse or not

keeping my eyes wide
open, so i wont miss any moment
and as the clouds colide
it creates the seconds

i tripped,bt im not embarrased
i cut,bt im not bleeding
i believe,bt its not a curse
i say,and im not kidding

*wink

2 comments: