Dec 14, 2008

My rendition,of my redemption.

how could i did what i did
i turn without a look
how could i kill like i did
i glance & i took

ouh lord, neither ure near or far
im on my knees, begging u please
let me out of this misery at war
im sincere,& true,its not a tease

my pride have been drawn
my heart have been stabbed
strenghth? all gone
Faith? not a depth

how long will i be stucked
ouh god, im weak, weak as the hopeless
ouh god how much it sucked
with the words and mockery, im restless

hw much i wish i wont care
not even a bit, not even a skit
hw much i wish i would dare
as far, as near, as bit, as skit

Unoccupied, untied, lying on the ground
holding my hand up, reaching for the impossible
hopelessly dying, curling around
as the glow in my eyes dies, reaching for the impossible

look at me, ull see
the sight, the hell, the misery im in
look into my eyes, ull see
the weak,hopeless,damage im keen

as theres nothing left in my eyes,my soul
reflecting me dying,hopeless

ouh god, i wish to u,i pray,
to make it matter to me,
life, live, not stray
to make me see, its all in me

rendition of the hopeless

No comments:

Post a Comment