Apr 2, 2010

Take me into the night and I'll show you the other side

The lights are out, and we're lying here on this bed
both on the other side

It might seem we're going nowhere
lay down beside me and stare
stare through our hearts that have pushed so far

catch my heart and say it's alright
and roll over to the part we always stayed
let me make you feel alive again

for one last time let's go to the part we're afraid of
hold my hand and lead me there
push my hair aside and whisper
say " we're here "

Take me into the night, and I'll show you the other side
the side we have lost, for too much shouts and doubts
now blinded, and redeeming the parts we fall in love with
fragile and torn, now flowing with threads of emptiness

will the water flow in the right directions?
and heals as our hopes do?

am searching for the antidote in me
that you once call yours
and make you smile once again

starting to listen to the voices I've ignored
starting to understand rather than againts
accepting the possibilities that are on the window

It's wonderful how you remind me why I fell for you in the 1st place
It's those little surprises
The way you talk to me, the way you say maybe
and won't let your heart down
It's the way you wondered but never shown
It's the way you care but never seem
It's the way you love me, and how u made me feel
you did it your way, not like any other
It's the way you know me, diff from the others
It's the way you look at me, when everyone is around
It's the way you listen and understood more than i could

yes, all of the troubles blinded me from the importants
I was a fool to forget
Now I got it all back,
sticking it in my mind, either way


Let the wind blows us the way it want to
Let the time passes and displays
as the hopes ushers us
and hold us closer more than we ever did

No comments:

Post a Comment