Apr 26, 2010

An old post in the draft

P/S: I wrote this right after I spend those time with you, but I didn't have the guts to pull it off. now, idk if what I felt still exists, my egos are coming up, and I can't help it. I want to be alone now. sigh*

Love is all about being patient,
maybe I was blind, but I believe he was patient with my attitude,
I thought I was,
and now it's my turn to be patient,
patient towards myself, him, my loved ones
Thanks Kara, your post made me think.

I know, I hurt him in a way, he could not even handle,
it hurt so bad that it was better for me to stay away from him,
and I did, but I couldn't, because I've failed myself
I've failed him
I can't make him happy anymore, I can't ease him anymore
Maybe I can, but he won't let himself to take the risk of being hurt again?

Someone told me,
"Music is love, love is music, music is my life, and I love my life",
You are my MUSIC syg,
Let me in your heart again, and I will treat you right
the way you deserve to,

I love the way you are, and I believe you know how I am
and I am not lying to you right now and you know that
I understand how it feels, I realized how deep the wound was,
I won't ever want you to feel that again
maybe I'm out of place right now, but I'm handling it sanely

I menggelabah, when I am the reason you're not happy
baby, I'm patient now
towards how you are and how everything going
I'm not messed up and am not keeping the out of control act

I heard a song,
"Poor little misunderstood baby
No one likes a sad face
But I can't remember life without him
I think I did have good days"

I remember life with you
and I can't be without

No comments:

Post a Comment