Nov 27, 2008

From the old dusty journal

This was practically made around earlier this year.
in a moment where i was quite lost in translation.

"AS YOU"

u make me do things i swear i wont
u broke down my grounds
u make me vulnarable when i shield myself up
u reach out ur hands when i was ready to give up
u turn my life around when ure presence surround

u reach out ur hands as i was ready to live
u give me hope as i would not expect it'll be
u let me live as much as i do, no burden no misused
the reason why i love you, no force no bound
live life, loud & laugh
as much as i doubt my heart
u would straight it up
as the strings is messed up
u pull it once & everything are fine
no bound rules, just trust & love
as u reach out ur hand, then loosen when needed

ill be waiting when the time comes
where u reach out ur hands
fits into mine & never let go
as we stared into each others eyes
& never look away
never.
i'll say
iloveyouwithallofmyheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment